Tuesday 3 July 2012

Welcome. xoxo

self expression

It's something we are all encouraged to do. Whether it be in our work place, our hobby, our fashion.. But how does one accomplish self expression in these areas? I sometimes struggle to tie down who I am, let alone what I would like to express. 

Sound familiar?
ME: 'Oh I just lov...'
BFF: 'That is so ugly!'
ME: '....I mean, I hate that!'

Story of my life. Perhaps this is where we start to lose our self expression. When we ignore our true feelings about something only to conform to what those closest to us think. Have you ever wondered if maybe our BFF is actually trying to say what they think we may want to hear. Food for thought. 

Welcome to Loft by Claire.. where I express in all truth what is in my heart and in my head. xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment