Tuesday 3 July 2012

Office Joy

At work, I have a big corner desk with a massive window to see the world.

Isn't that the dream? Lots of space and a view? Sure, if your dream includes a not-so-fabulous pine desk, with a glass panel separating me from my partner-in-crime, Peggy and a gorgeous view of the sunset until about 4pm when the sun starts to blind me from behind me computer screen.

If I'm going to make my bedroom look pretty for the 50-something hours a week I'm not awake, perhaps I should make my desk pretty for the 40-something hours a week I'm sitting at it. So, here is today's achievement. It's only a small patch (I hate clutter) but contains a few of my lovely things. Vogue Living, a picture of Paris which I picked up last month as I was climbing the Eiffel Tower, cutie birds and some fun books.

There is nothing nicer than in the crazy of the work day, taking two minutes to let your eyes and your mind drift. Happy decorating! xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment