Tuesday 25 June 2013

I have returned..

So I'm a bit of a serial blog starter. I can't actually remember how many blogs I've started in my time, but there have been a few... I'd love to know if they are still all out there somewhere in the deep blue ocean of the internet.

I fought my natural instincts to start a new blog and decided to pick this one up again. I've revived the look.. though I'm sure that will change again.. and given myself a new direction. Since my last post, I decided to take up studying Colour & Design and then jump into Interior Styling. Ok wow. Best decision of my life. Interiors are written into my bones and my love for all things pretty will never fade.

At the moment, I am drawing my inspiration from none other than the incredible funny and talented Emily Henderson. She is everything I want to be.. is that a tad weird to say? Maybe, but I don't care. I hope to be like her when I grow up one day.

Something I'm going to do on my blog is to do 'notes-to-self' of great tips and tricks I discover along the way.. and here is the first.

note-to-self.. The best style advice I ever got was dress your house like you dress yourself.  If you tend to look really put together, perfectly accessorized, hair perfectly done, everything tailored then most likely that is how your house is or should be. 
- quote from Emily Henderson.



No comments:

Post a Comment